Canvas Flow is the essential companion to Unity UI, offering you a solution for easily transitioning between screens and crafting your user-interface's flow.
- Easily present & dismiss screens – Canvases are dynamically loaded and unloaded, enabling you to build large, complex, or dynamic user-interface flows, loading only the necessary screens on demand.
- Storyboard your user-interface – Visually create the flow of your user-interface in a node-based editor to build complete screen flows without writing a line of code.
- Customize the transitions between screens – Use one of five built-in, adjustable transition animators or build your own custom transition animations.
- Creating a Custom Storyboard Hook For UI.Toggle
- Creating A Custom Transition Animator Using DOTween
- Using Curved UI with Canvas Flow
Can't find what you're looking for? Have a query, a question, feedback, or a suggestion? (Or just want to say hi. 👋)
||June 19th 2018||1.1 Release Notes|
||June 1st 2018||Initial release|