1.1.1 Release Notes
August 30th 2018
- Log to the console when 'Make storyboard entry point' is selected for a node that is already the storyboard's entry point.
- Allow for a canvas controller to have a null camera (for use with Overlay mode).
- You can now access a StoryboardTransition's user identifier via the userIdentifier property.
- Log an error when a storyboard cannot perform a transition.
- Canvas controller appearance methods are now called in the same order relative to Awake and Start for both animated and un-animated transitions. The defined order for a standard canvas controller is Awake -> Start -> CanvasWillAppear (before transition) -> CanvasDidAppear (after transition).
- A canvas controller's IsTransitioning flag will now be false in past-tense appearance methods - CanvasDidAppear & CanvasDidDisappear.
- Zooming in a storyboard with Alt + Scroll-Wheel now zooms in when scrolling up and zooms out when scrolling down.
- Moved the minimum supported Unity version to 2017.4.1f1 (from 2017.3).
- Fixed an issue whereby an indirectly dismissed initial canvas controller would not have its completion handler invoked.
- Fixed the following error being logged to the console in Unity 2018.2: "ExecuteMenuItem failed because there is no menu named 'Window/Inspector[/Scene]'". This caused the Inspector window to not open automatically after selecting a storyboard transition, as well as the Scene window to not open automatically after selecting the "Open canvas controller scene" button.