1.1.4 Release Notes
January 11th 2018
- Scrolling in the storyboard editor will now zoom in and out, instead of requiring you to hold ALT whilst scrolling.
- The storyboard editor can now be panned with the middle mouse button as well as the left mouse button.
- Newly created canvas controller scenes will now have no Skybox set by default.
Routineclass (used by transition animators) now waits one frame between its last
OnUpdatecallback and its
- Downgrade "Cannot present/dismiss/perform transition..." from console errors to console logs. These are caused by attempting to perform a transition to/from a canvas controller that is already transitioning and exist to inform that the additional transition request is being ignored (i.e. not errors).
- Minimum supported Unity version is now 2018.1 (2018.1.0f2).
- Move to 2018.1 build pre/post-processor interface.
- Fixed an issue whereby loading a scene in the same frame as presenting a canvas controller (or a storyboard) caused the following error: "Could not find storyboardable in node...".